Nutritional InformationTypical values per 100g
- Energy (kJ) 202
- Energy (kcal) 49
- Fat total (g) 2.8
- of which saturates (g) 1.3
- Carbohydrate (g) 2.9
- of which is sugars (g) 2.4
- Fibre (g) 0.1
- Protein (g) 2.1
- Salt (g) 0.69
Crushed tomatoes (tomatoes, tomato juice, acidity regulator: citric acid) 39%, water, Onion, Red Pepper 7%, Wensleydale Cheese (milk) 5%, Tomato Puree 4%, Vegetable stock (celery), *Pomace Olive Oil, Garlic, Basil 0.4%, Paprika, Chilli.
*Vegetable stock contains: Salt, starch (potato), dried vegetables (celery root, onion, garlic, tomato), spices (celery, turmeric, black pepper, mace, nutmeg), herbs (lovage, parsley).
- Red Pepper
- Wensleydale Cheese
For allergens see the ingredients in bold
- Once opened, eat within 2 days
- Please don’t reheat
- Keep in a fridge (between 2°c – 8°c)
- Can be frozen, freeze on day of purchase and use within one month, defrost thoroughly and stir well before heating.
Microwave: Remove lid and replace lightly: 750W 5 mins/850W 4 ½ mins. Stir halfway through heating. Allow to stand for a minute or two. Careful, it’s hot! On the hob: Heat gently, stirring occasionally until piping hot. Please don’t boil.